- 5 Grammar Mistakes that Make You Sound Like a Chimp – No matter what profession you are in, good grammar is imperative. This article points out some of the most common grammar mistakes people make and how to avoid them.
- The real “health care” issue – Is it “health care” or “healthcare”? Read this blog post, decide for yourself and join in the debate.
- Do Journalists Need PR Professionals Anymore? – Tips for PR professionals (and small businesses) to make themselves valuable to the media. Journalists like good leads and these tips offer insight for making sure your pitch gets heard.
- Trust Agents: There Are No Shortcuts to Real Relationships – Even though social media is a fantastic tool, it’s still just a tool. Real personal relationships are paramount to make social media marketing efforts successful.
- No reservations policy in Hennepin County courtrooms – Another blog post responding to last week’s debacle over media access in courtrooms.
I hope you enjoy these articles. If you want to see other articles I’ve enjoyed, check out my StumbleUpon page. Have a great weekend!
What articles have you enjoyed this week?