Happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a great week.
With the constant crush of information, we know it can be difficult to wade through it all, so each week, we give you a round up of our favorite articles about marketing and social media.
If you want some good weekend reading, look no further! We’ve got you covered.
Here are our favorites from this week:
- 9 Social Media Hacks I Use Every Day – Everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE, is looking for ways to make social media engagement easier and more efficient. Luckily for you, there are a number of tools to help you do that. Jay Baer offers up a nice list of the tools he uses to stay on top of the deluge of information every day. I use a number of these tools too and I think you’ll find they make content curation so much easier.
- 50 Qualities of the Best Business Blogs in the World – If you want to have a stellar business blog, you need to check out this awesome list from Marcus Sheridan (aka The Sales Lion). Follow these tips and your business blog is bound to stand out from the crowd.
- Why You Should Ignore Social Media Etiquette and Promote Your Blog Posts – This is a post after my own heart. No one wants to sound like a used car salesman on social channels, but you won’t get any attention if you don’t promote your blog. Stanford Smith at Pushing Social gives you a recipe for what works for him. You would be smart to follow his lead.
- 8 Qualities of Remarkable Employees – As a business owner, you have to make good hiring decisions. Inc. Magazine gives you a run down of how to find those truly special individuals who will make a difference for your business.
- Social Media vs. Marketing (The Forest Through the Tweets) – Unfortunately, many folks confuse social media with the practice of marketing. My pal, Joey Strawn, does a nice job of explaining the difference. Without giving it completely away, social media is just a bunch of tools. Marketing goes much, much deeper.
What were your favorite reads from this week?
2 replies on “Reading Roundup: Social Media Hacks & Blogging Tips”
Thanks so much for the inclusion Laura!! I really appreciate it. 🙂
You’re so welcome. Have a great weekend!