There are two big keys to successful marketing — building a rock solid marketing strategy and then persistently following through with it.
As I said in yesterday’s post, the companies that succeed are the ones that follow through on the execution and do it better than everyone else.
While that sounds incredibly simple, it’s anything but that. Implementing your marketing plan can be a daunting task.
Where do you start? How do you get organized? What resources do you need?
We cover all that and more in this week’s episode of The Marketing Huddle. Here are some additional questions we answer:
- How do you build a marketing budget? How do you know how much to spend?
- Who should lead your company’s marketing efforts?
- Who should be on your marketing team? Do you get outsourced help or should you build your team internally?
- What are the must-have tools you need to implement your plan?
This Week in Marketing
Every episode, we also discuss marketing news that has caught our attention. This week, we talk about how Twitter has reached a deal to show tweets in Google search results.
Marketing MVP — DIYVideoGuy.com
Every week, we highlight a person or business who is really rocking their marketing efforts to give you some inspiration on how you can level up with your marketing.
Listen to the show to see why Stan picked Caleb Wojcik at DIYVideoGuy.com.
Show Notes & Resources
Here are some additional resources we cover during the show:
- Brands Saying Bae
- Google Analytics
- Social Media resources — Hootsuite, Buffer
- Blog resources — CoSchedule, Blogo & Hemingway Editor
- Email marketing resources — Mailchimp, Aweber, Hubspot, Infusionsoft
- CRM resources — Nimble, Salesforce, Insightly
Listen to the Show
Ready to give this week’s episode a listen? Download it right here or listen in the player below.
We STILL Need Your Help
We’re so grateful for everyone who has spread the word about our new show and has left us a review. Earlier this week, we were on the front page of the New & Noteworthy section on iTunes. But, we need your help to get back there.
If you haven’t already done so, we’d love your help to get The Marketing Huddle in front of the right people. There are few things you can do to help us make that happen:
- Subscribe to the show. Subscribe to the show on iTunes or through your favorite podcast app. Go here for various ways to subscribe to the show.
- Leave us a review on iTunes. Reviews on iTunes are one of the best ways for new podcasts to get noticed. Not to mention, your review will give us valuable feedback for the show. As an added bonus, if you leave a review, we might just give you a shout out on the show!
- Spread the word. We’d also love for you to spread the word on social media. Here are a few easy ways to do this:
Thanks for your help! Stan and I look forward to your feedback and we hope you’re enjoying the show!