Spring cleaning isn’t just for your house. It’s for your business too.
And no, I’m not talking about organizing files or cleaning the dust bunnies behind your desk (though that’s helpful too). I’m talking about clearing the clutter off of your plate and spending some time re-focusing on your goals.
Are you on track to end the year where you want to be? If not, now is a good time to revisit your goals and look at what you can do to move the needle for your business.
It’s time to dust off the ideas you have for growing your business and move them up from the bottom of your to-do list. Stop procrastinating and carve out some time to get these things done.
Don’t let the clutter get in the way.
Let your blog sit.
Turn off your email.
Avoid hopping on Twitter or Facebook.
Your networks won’t die from a few days of silence. Promise.
Take some time to re-focus your energy and do some work that matters.
We’re not just preaching it. We’re doing it at Blue Kite Marketing too.
For us that means:
- Re-examining our website to make some improvements, write new copy and develop new pages to describe and sell our services.
- Wrapping up our new FREE e-book (details coming soon).
- Launching some new products and services to better help you build your business.
- Reviewing the results from our reader survey to see what we can do to improve our blog and monthly email tips.
And, a lot more!
So, we’re taking our own advice and going dark on the blog for several days. We promise it won’t be long before we’ll have some juicy goodness back on the blog.
In the meantime, here are a few things you can do….
- Look at your strategic marketing plan and see what adjustments need to be made.
- Re-examine your guiding principles for the year. Are you sticking with them? Here my mine.
- Take our reader survey (and enter to win a Amazon gift card!)
- Sign up to get our blog posts by email so you don’t miss the exciting things we have coming up.
We’ll be back soon. Until then, happy spring cleaning!
Image credit: Alan Cleaver